The Market Opportunity
For over 20 years, recruitment Industry specialist Navigator Consulting has been helping recruitment companies grow and prosper continues to expand its reach and services.
Clients are supported with a number of high impact services including management consulting, advisory boards, succession and exit advice, research, offshoring, education programs and Captain's Table Owner's Forum.
We firmly believe business growth and improvement goes hand in hand with introducing quality senior recruitment leaders who have proven skills and are well networked in their markets.
With staff turnover in the recruitment industry so high, it is far less risky hiring quality biller/leaders who will bring with them staff and client relationships rather than employing 360 degree recruitment consultants who are very hard to find and have attrition rates approaching 50%.
The recruitment industry revenue is around $11B in Australia and continues to grow rapidly with limited regulation and a low level of training and development.
This current market opportunity is perfect for our expanding management consulting firm to support owners and directors of rapidly growing recruitment agencies who may need additional skill sets to maximise business performance.
If you are a high performing recruitment consultant looking for an even bigger intellectual challenge we would be keen to talk with you about combining your recruitment skills with professional management consulting to offer a broad range of useful business improvement services to open minded, quality recruitment firms.
At work you:
- Quickly build long lasting, trusted senior relationships
- Are always achieving your targets and goals
- Never complain and always work hard
- Are naturally curious and always want to do things better
- Always do what you say you will do
- Are honest even if the truth makes you look bad
- Are always firm, fair and friendly - the attributes of great leaders
Ideally you are:
- Passionate about recruitment and have 3+ years experience sourcing senior talent
- Looking to make an even bigger impact on client companies buy providing additional expert advice
- Keen to learn more and improve your skills beyond just recruitment
- Have the urge to work more independently with more autonomy with minimal supervision
- Enjoy client interaction and the feeling of accomplishment when your clients take your advice
- Mature enough to gently coach and help owners/directors to improve their recruitment business
- Would like to contribute your knowledge to the wider dynamic recruitment industry
- Seeking a remuneration package that better reflects your performance and leads to an equity position for longer term personal wealth creation.
As a first step:
Please review our website www.navigatorconsult.com and then make contact with a personal introductory email outlining why you are interested in this unique opportunity which we will then follow up with a phone call and meeting in person.