We are currently seeking a Recruitment Consultant (Perm) to join our Programmed Professionals team based in Notting Hill, South Eastern Suburbs.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast paced and dynamic industry. Working with a team of experienced professionals, this role will enable you to further develop your skills within a vast array of industry sectors, recruiting for a wide variety of job types.
What we have on offer:
• An attractive and competitive salary
• Based in Notting Hill
• Great culture (we work hard and make sure we have fun along the way)
• A flexible environment, we understand there is a job to be done but also life outside of work
• Excellent L&D support to ensure your success and growth potential
• We celebrate both team and individual achievements
About the role:
The role provides specialist Business Support (Perm) Recruitment activity across a wide client base. Much of the client base is already established so a strong relationship development approach is key.
You will be required to:
• Identify and build business relationships
• Manage recruitment assignments through the full lifecycle
• Search & screen candidates and conduct behavioural interviews
• Work towards targets to help you achieve your goals
• Manage and maintain client & candidate relationships for long term success
• Work as part of a collaborative team
• Previous recruitment or sales experience
• Strong stakeholder management
• Sound understanding of OH&S requirements
• Desire to deliver outstanding recruitment service
• Positive and energetic attitude
• Confident, friendly phone manner
• Outstanding communication (verbal and written)
• Team player
• Ability to multitask and work to sometimes conflicting deadlines
Simply click ‘Apply’ to submit your application. Please ensure to attach a copy of your updated CV and supporting Cover Letter.