- Our recruitment consultants stay with us for an average 10 years!
- One of Australia's most respected technical recruitment firms - est. 40 years
- Mount Waverley
Our company, Australia Wide Personnel, is 40 years old and we are more ambitious than ever about our future. We are very well connected in the software development industry in Melbourne and we are building our team and brand. We're looking for someone to recruit permanent and contract embedded software engineers, web developers, app developers and similar roles. What you can expect from our company
What we want from our consultants
- An ethical and highly supportive employer.
- We're focused on enabling our consultants to become the best connected recruiters in their market sectors. This is central to the value proposition for our clients and candidates - clients use our services because we have connections to high quality talent they can't easily access; candidates use our services because we can present them with great career opportunities.
- A very strong existing client base to work with.
- A highly stable consulting team - our employees have been with us for an average of 10 years. This gives us a great edge in maintaining client and candidate relationships.
- A generous base salary plus the opportunity to earn performance based quarterly bonuses.
- We'll encourage and fund relevant continued professional development.
- You'll receive your birthday day off and we'll pay for half of any gym membership you may have.
Who do we look for?
- To ultimately become the best connected recruiter in their market sector.
- To provide a genuinely consultative service to our clients and candidates. We recognise that we need to invest in relationships and providing expert advice is an area we can provide great value.
- Experience in technology recruitment, preferably in software development.
- People who are interested in becoming very well connected.
- High levels or ethics and a focus on delivering quality outcomes for our clients and candidates.
- Achievement drive, determination and persistence.
You must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.
- Ideas, candidates, our time with colleagues.