Do you laugh a lot? Or maybe not enough? Laughing is important here.
Laughing is a mandatory skill, you must have it.
Are you an enthusiastic all rounder with B2B/B2C sales, marketing, account management consulting/advisory experience & thirst for learning? ...oh and with a great sense of humour. Or
Maybe you've zero
experience in sales, account management etc but you've got some serious grit
& you're great with people...ya know...
build instant rapport, you love networking /socialising and bringing people together.
Talking to strangers gets a mention too. Thought so, stay with me....
You've been thrown in the deep end of a B2B/B2C sales environment and you're still swimming. Brownie points if you've done account management, IT recruitment, consulting, marketing etc or you've recently completed college or Uni with an interest in sales, consulting, advisory, marketing, digital media or similar.
You are a sharp cookie. Fearless in taking on tasks or learning things you haven't done before.
Boutique, quirky, different, impressive, sophisticated, funny, values driven, polite and professional is the kind of environment you relish in.
You want responsibility, ownership, variety and a team that listens and respects you.
You thought about working for a big corporate as the lure of a big brand and the promise of training appeals but deep down, you know where it's at. It's at 3X Partners - check us out...
www.3xpartners.com WHY we're HIRING?
We want you to run / take over an established desk (training provided, 13 wks intense) while the *Founder concentrates 'on' transforming the business.*https://au.linkedin.com/in/craigbagshaw
We are about to launch a new line of business (underpinned by a digital platform) that will change the dynamic of our operations and it’s time to get the right help involved.
3X Partners has remained purposely lean
however that's about to change as we reposition our firms offering. Key *things you’ll be doing in the role:
*Problem Solving, Consulting, Advising & Selling feature heavy!
I can't fit everything in a job ad
- Phone, skype & Face to face ''pitching & screening'' of candidates – Key word, “pitching” aka. Selling aka Problem Solving.
- Join client meetings to understand our unique requirement capture method – Arguably, sales (you gotta know what you’re selling right?). Show off your advisory / consulting skills here too.
- Creating brilliant, stand out job ads or emails that get noticed – Marketing, leading to, you guessed it - sales & problem solving.
- Create marketing campaigns that attracts top talent &/or mine our CRM – See above.
- Create marketing campaigns to engage new clients &/or pull the ''oil out the well’’ ermm, I mean CRM – See above.
- BD (calls, meetings) – $ revenue generation if you're game &/or experienced – Nuff said.
- Developing your own client base. OR just piggyback the MD’s network. He’s a 20-year vet with bags of energy that’ll make you feel dizzy at first – Dad jokes a plenty too, but who doesn’t love a dad joke?
- Training | Training | and more Training - Gotta sharpen the axe, right?
- Proactive approach to finding / maintaining a pipeline of candidates/clients – Filling your sales pipeline, der.
- Marketing projects | Events & PR | Herding Cats – You know, the usual stuff.
but I can send you the JD and an outline of what success looks after you apply. Just remind me ;-)
So get in touch, you know what to do. Feeling brave?
1) Call me
. 2) If outside of office hours, *record a 90 second video
cover letter so we can meet you ;-) *if you apply via seek you'll receive a ''how to'' email.
Ask us whatever you want about the opportunity. Call Amanda on +612 8046 4884