T+O+M Executive is Sydney’s leading specialist recruitment firm. We connect leading Australian and global blue chip companies with outstanding talent. We achieve the best outcomes for our clients and candidates through enduring relationships and selfless advice.
Life at T+O+M is rewarding and fun. We work hard, we play hard, and we have a lot of laughs along the way. Our focus on delighting our customers is at the heart of everything we do. We know that it is possible to do this while fostering an environment in which our employees can be themselves.
Our relaxed dress code means you can come to work wearing what you like, without judgement. We appreciate that everyone has busy family lives, personal commitments and interests outside of work, and we wholeheartedly encourage and support our people in their endeavours to maintain work/life balance. Sixty per cent of our employees have been with us for three years or more, while one third of our team has been with us for more than five years. We reward this loyalty with offering an extra week of paid leave every year, once you have been with T+O+M for three years.
We are experiencing an extraordinary amount of growth, thus we are looking for talented recruiters or industry professionals to join our team.
The position of Recruitment Consultant is to be filled by a recruiter or financial services industry professional who enjoys working with a highly supportive team to deliver strategic solutions to our clients.
Major responsibilities will include:
· identifying and winning new clients;
· further developing existing clients;
· managing existing clients;
· providing strategic advice on how to attract talent and build effective teams
· responsibility for advertising, interviewing, matching, placing, and after-placement care;
· preparing job descriptions and advise candidates on preparation of resumes;
· working closely within a team to deliver end-to-end recruitment services;
· playing a pivotal role in the development of the banking and finance market;
· exercising your industry networking experience to determine the best approach to attract the best quality clients and candidates.
To be successful, you will be tertiary qualified in a business-related discipline (Business, Finance, Accounting) or equivalent employment experience, ideally with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the recruitment industry. The role will suit a candidate with hands on banking knowledge, excellent communication and an ability to influence at a senior level.
If you would like a confidential discussion about the possibility of working in a market-leading environment, please email grant.movsowitz@tomexecutive .com or call +61282700533.