We are looking for a driven Talent Acquisition Specialist for a 6 month, fixed-term contract to support our Talent team during a busy period.
We need your search and sourcing expertise to identify the very best talent for Hiring Managers who work across multiple engineering disciplines and are located in various regional locations.
• Liaison with Hiring Managers regarding role and applicant criteria requirements
• Preparing and managing end to end recruitment process from sourcing and search through to on-boarding
• Proactively communicating and managing applicants, ensuring they have an exceptional experience
• Supporting Talent colleagues in identifying applicants for alternative roles
• Effectively and timely managing applicant on boarding requirements
What you will bring to the team
• Minimum 5 years’ demonstrated experience as a recruitment specialist
• Experience in volume recruitment, previous experience within the engineering sector preferred but not essential
• Excellent communication and relationship management skills
• Determined approach to finding top talent, using multiple channels including LinkedIn
• Aptitude and accuracy in maintaining applicant progression on ATS systems (Taleo) and associated administration
Our commitment to you
Fostering gender balance, diversity and acceptance of flexible working is central to the way GHD does business. We offer a professional, friendly and inclusive culture based on our core values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity.
In addition to a competitive salary, GHD provides attractive career options including professional development via our GHD Business School, additional leave, and family-friendly flexible work arrangements.
Be a part of a high functioning team, where everything we do is inspired by a level of passion and professional pride that comes from being employee owned. This ownership is what sets us apart and means our people enjoy an unrivalled amount of autonomy in their roles. It helps drive our passion and accountability in how we serve our clients, deliver projects, and pursue new opportunities.
Do you have what it takes: passion, collaboration, imagination and values that match our own?
As one of the world’s leading professional services companies, GHD delivers iconic projects that shape our landscapes, support our communities and set the path of our collective future. To do this, we actively seek and nurture the very best people in their respective fields to join our team of over 10,000 professionals operating in the markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation.
Interested? Please Apply here