Are you currently in a recruitment role where it feels like you are chained to your desk and KPI’s? Are you looking for a role with full autonomy where what you put in is what you get back? Well then, keep reading…
Continuum Recruitment is now seeking a driven self-starter with a vibrant personality to join our construction recruitment team in Sydney CBD.
You will have the opportunity to work both temp and perm roles in the construction industry with anything from carpenters to estimators, site engineers and construction managers. This desk has billed over $500k annually and needs an individual to come in and take full control over both clients and candidates.
Some of your responsibilities will include but (definitely) not be limited to:
- Building effective relationships with both clients and candidates
- Growing and maintaining a database of clients and candidates
- Conducting thorough job interviews over the phone and in person
- Finding new business by dropping in on site visits
- Obtaining and attending several client meetings weekly
- Taking full job specs to assist in writing, posting adverts and selling the job to candidates
- Completing full reference checks
- Utilizing online head hunting tools to recruit passive candidates
- And much much more…
You will be the type of person who:
- Enjoys a completely autonomous role
- Has the motivation to continue driving through the ups and downs of a 360 recruitment desk
- Shows a positive attitude and will support your colleagues and team like you would your own family (because that’s how we roll)
- Has worked 1-3 years in recruitment already but not necessarily 360 recruitment
So why work for us?
- No 1. Check out our Glassdoor reviews, and no we didn’t write them all just before this ad was posted
- The power is in your hands, the amount of money you want to earn is completely up to you – we’re just here to make sure you have all the right tools to do so
- Market leading commission structure of 30% of everything over threshold, 40% over $125K/qtr
- Hit target and earn up to an additional 12 days of leave per annum
- Quarterly top biller incentives for those who deliver exceptional results
- Millionaires Club – Domestic holiday of your choice for two people for 5 days > 500K per annum; International holiday of your choice for two people for 10 days for > 1 million per annum
- Annual client events such as Super Bowl at The Star, Melbourne Cup, EOFY, Christmas events and many more…
- Multiple team events throughout the year such as end of month events
We know that it takes brilliant people to make a brilliant brand. If you want to work for one of Australia’s leading recruitment solution organisations where you’ll be challenged, learn from your peers, and be pushed to go outside your comfort zone, then Continuum is the place for you.
We want to hear from you today, so please send your resume to email@example.com
or call Annie on 02 86223020
for a confidential chat.