Talent Acquisition Specialist - Digital Recruiter
To meet the growing needs of our business, our Digital Talent Acquisition team is growing. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you’ll be an integral part of the AP Digital Talent Acquisition team and broader ANZ Talent Acquisition and HR function. You’ll drive Technology, Digital and Analytics candidate sourcing and management from inception through to completion. This role blends hands-on delivery while playing a pivotal role on a number of strategic recruiting initiatives.
The core responsibilities of this role include:
- Driving the end to end recruiting process, identifying top talent, attracting, engaging, assessing and managing throughout the candidate life cycle
- Building talent pipelines (passive and active) to fill current and future roles for DigitalBCG Platinion in ANZ and GAMMA in SEA with high-quality candidates
- Sourcing and attracting top digital talent in ANZ and SEA regions and engaging with passive candidates via social media platforms including LinkedIn, networking forums, etc
- Managing key stakeholders as a trusted partner and valued advisor; building a deep understanding of DigitalBCGs businesses/pillars, role requirements and desired candidate profiles
- Drive improvements in time to hire
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Relevant tertiary degree (preferred)
- Experience as an internal recruiter, preferably in consulting, professional services or corporate environments
- Must have experience in technology recruiting with a depth of understanding across a range of digital and technology topics (eg: Data & Analytics, IT/Technology Architecture, and Agile/DevOps)
- Proven experience in identifying, attracting, engaging and assessing and managing talent throughout the recruitment life cycle
- Deep understanding of research and delivery techniques with a proven track record on delivering on high profile, niche and challenging to fill roles
- Ability to maintain a targeted network to leverage for search, building relationships with potential candidates and contacts of value
- Able to build deep knowledge and insight on candidate pools in complex sector/functional topics
- Demonstrated ability to identify and drive operational effectiveness
- Proven experience working effectively with mid to senior-level stakeholders and hiring managers
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work cohesively in a collaborative team environment
- Intermediate to advanced user of LinkedIn Recruiter, MS Office and various Applicant Tracking Systems
- Full working rights within Australia
BCG pioneered strategy consulting more than 50 years ago, and we continue to innovate and redefine the industry. We offer multiple career paths for the world’s best talent to have a real impact on business and society. As part of our team, you will benefit from the breadth and diversity of what we are doing today and where we are headed next. We count on your authenticity, exceptional work, and strong integrity. In return, we are committed to supporting you in discovering the most fulfilling career journey possible—and unlocking your potential to advance the world.
You will work with inspiring, talented, dedicated, and curious colleagues in an energizing, fast-paced environment in which people are treated with respect and help one another to succeed. Working at BCG provides you with the opportunity to grow through interesting and challenging work and to have an active voice in your personal career development.