As ANZ market-leaders in the delivery of complex projects for the Infrastructure sector, this company has been delivering integrated, multi-disciplinary construction and engineering solutions for in excess of 40 years. They continue to secure major projects in the infrastructure space and are now looking to add a highly motivated and experienced recruitment advisor to their Melbourne office. Responsibilities Will Include:
- Working with hiring manager’s in order to define their requirements;
- Managing the end to end recruitment process, offering high levels of service to candidates throughout the process;
- Screening applications against position criteria;
- Working with the Resourcing Manager on recruitment strategies and campaigns;
- Assist in the development of alternate sourcing strategies to build talent pools for roles within the business;
- Foster relationships with key external stakeholders to build cooperative partnerships and build the clients brand;
- Manage project expectations and requirements in relation to recruitment, and ensure compliance and paperwork completion.
- Preferable to have a tertiary degree in Human Resources, Business, Psychology or equivalent;
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience in a Recruitment role preferably within the Civil Construction or Engineering industry;
- Demonstrated competency in managing various recruitment functions including workforce planning, advertising, shortlisting, interviewing and reference checking;
- Working knowledge of HR practices and applicable legislation.
Please call Leigh Rowbottom
from Talent Associates
on 1300 363 445
for more information or click "apply now"
to lodge an application.