About the company:
This Recruitment Company has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist.
About the role:
Your primary responsibility will be to build relationships within white collar engineering industries by offering advice and opportunity;
- Help individuals reach both their career and personal potential.
- Maintain and grow current relationships with both leading and boutique clients through professional conduct along with technical understanding of critical skills and projects.
- Manage permanent and contract positions and offer workforce solutions to clients involved primarily in resources sector projects.
If you are driven by developing your knowledge of the industry and you are innovative in your business approach, you will enjoy having interesting discussions with engineering clients and candidates.
Key Criteria for the successful individual:
- 360 Recruitment Experience and skill within White Collar Technical Recruitment
- Strength in building, developing, and maintaining relationships
- Demonstrated understanding of the recruiting process, across the entire lifecycle
- Must be tech savvy' and have a passion and knowledge for the industry
- Good commercial acumen
- Committed to delivering effective, quality service within your discipline
What’s on offer:
To support and maximise your efficiency, success and enjoyment, we offer the best management tools and systems in the market;
- Warm desk of clients, candidates and jobs.
- Knowledgeable and established management team.
- Existing Contractor base.
- Unique CRM, ATS and online sourcing tools.
- Extensive database of candidates and talent pools built over 20 years.
- Operational support for resume, contract and general administration.
- Marketing support to assist with online, social media and sales initiatives.
You will also get to enjoy additional benefits;
- Stand-up desks along with modern office design and technology.
- End of trip facilities.
- Modern, mature and supportive work environment.
- City Centre office location.
Interested to discuss further Please call Clare Ivancich 0433 558 967
or email email@example.com