Talent Acquisition Manager, ANZ
Here at Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we know that it’s the thinkers, makers, and doers who have the most impact as we continue to strive towards being recognised as the world’s most celebrated wine company. With an international portfolio of products including Penfolds, Beringer, Wolf Blass and Lindeman’s, we are envied for the quality of our wine.
About the role
As Talent Acquisition Manager ANZ and leading a small team, you will help to set the regional talent acquisition strategy for TWE’s Australian and New Zealand region. Working within a transformational environment you will lead the regional implementation activities focused on applicant tracking systems and the uptake and use of predictive analytics and artificial intelligence within the talent acquisition remit. You will also deliver a best in class talent acquisition function for the ANZ business ensuring the end to end recruitment activity is being delivered day to day.
- Management and delivery of an inhouse talent sourcing and acquisition team for the ANZ business
- Delivery of the regional TA Vision based on business strategy through the global HR strategy
- Create proximity to the business, consulting to call out any challenges/obstacles to success with suggestions and provide options to remove them
- Diagnose the TA needs of stakeholders (Hiring Managers, Candidates, etc) and turns these into tailored actionable plans
- Design, recommend and follows-up on customized TA strategies and plans, considering internal and external constraints
- Be a strong assessor of talent, working with the hiring manager to understand the skills needed to do the role and what the market has to offer. Adopting a coaching attitude to develop TA capability within people managers
- Build robust relationships, connecting and building relationships with candidates, referrals channels and within groups, clubs and professional associations.
- Are organised and constantly looks for process improvement areas related to speed, quality and cost by creating a streamlined recruiting process
- Data centric in thinking, leveraging data to tell the important stories to support and help enable change
- Using market intelligence to drive decisions on available talent in the market and position they are hiring for
You will be a strategic talent acquisition professional with strong experience within FMCG and/or retail. Possessing strong stakeholder management skills, you will have a track record of maintaining healthy relationships with the business to ensure talent acquisition outcomes are closely aligned to the commercial drivers of the business. Your drive and ambition to challenge status quo along with a pragmatic approach will set you apart. With strong technical experience, you will be able to translate this into a leadership style that is collaborative, flexible and agile. Finally, an appreciation for a global environment will be preferred as will the ability to manage often conflicting priorities. If you would like the opportunity to make your mark within a global FMCG, please apply.