BP’s Talent Acquisition team are trusted partners to the business who attract, find, engage and recruit diverse and capable talent with the potential BP needs to shape the future. We’re looking for a driven and experienced Talent Acquisition professional who oozes energy and credibility to join the team on a 12 month contract. You will be responsible for managing the Sales, Marketing & Retail portfolio across our Australia and New Zealand businesses.
It’s an exciting period of transformation and opportunity at BP as we modernize our HR function - we’re looking for someone who is motivated by change and the opportunities it presents.
Reporting to the ANZ Talent Acquisition Manager, the Talent Acquisition Advisor is responsible for building and leveraging deep business partnerships to advise and coach hiring leaders to ensure that our talent strategy is realised with a particular focus on quality of hire, diversity and inclusion and critical capabilities.
• Act as a discipline regional talent expert, both internally and externally
• Champion an outstanding candidate experience through partnering with Line Managers and HR colleagues
• Provide insights to the business on the regional talent market to inform our approach to identifying and engaging the best talent
• Drive diversity through applying rigour throughout the recruitment process and the creation of bespoke sourcing and attraction strategies
• Manage offers in collaboration with Reward team and Line Managers
• Leverage BP’s employer brand in the market and act as an ambassador to attract, select and retain the right people
• Manage 3rd party vendors as required
The successful candidate is driven to achieve great things - you think strategically and are focused on solutions - both for the talent needs of today, and tomorrow.
• Experienced in Talent Acquisition - finding, engaging and selecting candidates
• Able to demonstrate effective and powerful communication, engagement and influencing skills with a broad range of stakeholders
• An effective coach who can maximise team work and results
• Able to use insight and good judgment to deliver commercially sound, efficient and pragmatic solutions
• Confident in your ability to think on your feet and respond to challenging situations as they arise
• A fast learner who throws themselves into any challenge with energy and commitment
• Familiar with talent acquisition software packages (highly desirable)