Talent Engagement Consultant
We are on the lookout for a driven Talent Engagement Consultant to join our passionate People & Culture (P&C) team. Supported by the Talent Engagement Manager, you’ll be responsible for the end to end Internal Recruitment that support New Horizons’ strategic objectives.
As a registered NDIS provider, we specialise in supporting people with disability, mental health concerns, those who are aged, people at risk of homelessness, humanitarian entrants, youth, and Indigenous Australians.
The working hours are between 8.00am to 5.30pm (Flexible start & finish times). We operate across NSW and the role is based from our head office in North Ryde, Sydney.
The day to day
- Coordinate efficient and effective end to end talent engagement processes that comply with legislation, organisational policy and procedure.
- Support stakeholders throughout the talent engagement process, including providing advice and guidance through open communication
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to explore and understand their practical and specific talent engagement needs, and apply this knowledge to processes that attract suitable candidates.
- Maintain recruitment databases to assist in the generation of regular reports including turnover, recruitment metrics, and other ad-hoc reports as required
- Identify and participate in activities that promote strong employer brand in relevant labour markets and positions New Horizons as an employer of choice.
What you need to have:
- Passion, Respect & Integrity.
- Tertiary or appropriate certificate level qualification in Human Resources, OR equivalent relevant experience in the Human Resources or administrative position.
- National Criminal History Check (Police Check)
- Valid NSW C class Driving Licence
You could benefit from:
- Take advantage of the tax benefits available only to employees who work for a not for profit organization – through lower tax deductions, we can pay more money to you each week! (for permanent and max term positions)
- Work 40 hours per week and have a Rostered Day Off (monthly)
- Access to flexible work arrangements
- Employee Assistance Program providing counselling services
- A supportive culture and working environment
Applications close 5pm Wednesday 22nd May 2019 or when a suitable candidate is identified, so apply now, don't wait
New Horizons acknowledges all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the traditional custodians of the land.
New Horizons values diversity and encourages applications from all people. Our vision is to see happy inclusive communities work together in collaborative and inclusive ways to create opportunity and improve quality of life. Our workforce proudly reflects the local communities we connect with and support.